VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Multilanguage

Good Day Sir,

I used VG on multilanguage, How can I send different email language depend on caller language.

Example: I have English and France language on start, if the caller select France on the end the system

will send email on France language.

Thanks hope for your response!

You will probably just need to setup toe email modules - one for each language - and route the script to the appropriate one depending on value of $RV that stores the language choice.

All the Result Variables set during the call are still available during the "After Hangup" script that runs when the call is ended.

If you still have problems please post both your main script and the "After Hangup" script and we can modify them appropriately to show how this needs to be implemented.

Good day Sir, yes here is my log file and also some image to more clearly sir.

Hope you help me for this problem. When I try to send arabic writtings to my email the character

is not arabic and cannot understand,.

Attached:

Log File.zip

Are you able to open the .VGS file in a text editor and edit the email module settings there?

Try doing that and just save the .vgs file with the arabic text in it and see if your VoiceGuide system will read those in and correctly send out arabic email.

Please post traces capturing that approach if you still have problems.

If the above does not work then you may need to use an external app to do the email sending and call that utility from VG using the Run Program module.

Good day sir , yes the text editor is different from the vgs file when I open it,it means not work sir.

Sir how can I use the run program module? can you give exmaple module sir?