VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Transfer A Call Depending Of Cli

I have specific requirements from my customer, I shall explain in the case bellow.

Incoming call was made with CLI (Calling party number).

Call has been written into database with CLI (or log file) and answered by agent.

Second call made from the same Calling party number is recognized in the system and is redirected to voice mail or another agent.

Later, a database will be cleared by user.

This problem is recognized radio station when having listeners calling for voting ...

Is it possible solve the problem with VG?

THX

Yes, this is possible with VoiceGuide.

VoiceGuide can save CallerID details in database (and file) and can perform a different action if it detects that this CallerID is already in database. eg. send to voicemail instead of agent etc.

Calls can be transferred to agents and VoiceGuide has a voicemail system built-in.

VoiceGuide is widely used for surveys and voting type applications.

If you would like to post a more detailed description of what you would like the system to do then we can post here the VoiceGuide script that would implement this service.

How many simultaneous calls would you need the system to handle?

VG will be equipped with 1 x BRI ISDN card (2 simultaneous calls, Fritz card) and connected to the Siemens Hipath pbx like extension or tie trunk.

External incoming call will be directed to the VG.

Agent can be informed about a call with popup window (for the first time) and he can put in name, address, etc... of caller.

Second call from same CLI is recognized in VG and redirected to the message and disconnected by the system. (In this case the agent cant be informed about this)

Later database or file can be search through and cleared for the next case.

I will appreciated if you could make a script and I will be glad to test it.

best regards

You would not be able to transfer a call using the BRI ISDN Fritz card.

To transfer call to agent you would need to use a Dialogic card. Either analog or E1 ISDN based (or use VoIP).

Will the agent with the popup window be using the same PC that is receiving the call? Or will they be located at another PC?

The Agent Popup application ( http://www.voiceguide.com/vgAcd.htm'>http://www.voiceguide.com/vgAcd.htm ) only works with VoiceGuide v7, which only uses Dialogic cards (or VoIP).

Systems that accept calls from viewers usually need a fair few lines, are you considering to use E1 ISDN in future to handle traffic volume?

Attached is the basic script outline. Please view it in the VoiceGuide Script Designer.

To receive the call the agent would need to run the Agent Popup application ( http://www.voiceguide.com/vgAcd.htm ) on their PC, and have a getdetails 'skill' set for them.

Please let us know if you have any questions,

RadioStationCompetition.vgs

Dear

I was testing it and it worked fine, but problem is in the deregistration of Voiceguide from sip server after 120 sec (in the period up to 120s it is possible to make in/out call and transfer)

I tried with <Expires>600</Expires> but unsuccessfully

Maybe the solution is the possibility where that the Voiceguide sends request for registration more frequently (it seems that send only once)???

Please find attached file (trace from ethereal)

SIP SERVER: SIEMENS HIPATH (192.168.1.2)

VOICEGUIDE v7.3.0 and v7.2.4 ( 192.168.1.200)

HMP3.OSU310

WINDOWS XP

The trace was not attached.

Also, as your original question "Transfer A Call Depending Of CLI" appears resolved, and this latest question seems to relate to SIP registration, please start a new topic on the forum regarding this, and please post the traces in that new thread.

(Please .ZIP up any traces before attaching them).