VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

License Upgrade

I have made a big mistake!

I tested software on my server machine with analog modem and than decided to purchase license.

After registering, I bought a new dialogic card to make it better.

Now I realized, that without dialogic card, my Unique ID was generated by network card. (the worst is, this network card is internal motherboard card).

After instaling dialogic I have 2 Unique IDs.

Very soon, I would like to upgrade soft to next 4 or 8 lines.

This is mean, I need to install all my IVR on better server, than I have it now.

What about licencing of already purchased license?

It would be great, I can upgrade soft, and at the same time, change my unique ID for dialogic card, which can be moved in the future to any server.

Just send an email to sales@voiceguide.com

A new license linked to your Dialogic card will be issued.

I have computer with Voice Guide 5.2.2, and I need to change my computer. But this computer runs a service that I can't stop. I know I have to contact you to get a new registration code, because my Unique will change in my new computer, but I need to install Voice Guide in my new computer before uninstall the old, to make the change and my service continue running. So, I'd like to know: when I get my new registration, my old registration code will stop to work? Or can I use it for some hours untill my computer change is done?

when I get my new registration, my old registration code will stop to work?

No. It will continue to run, allowing you to swap over without any interruption to service.