VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

VGmulti.exe problems

Voiceguide keeps crashing 5.1.8 saying VG multi.exe has got errors - a log file was created......

Its happened about 10 times in a row now and have tried restarting but this did not fix... Not sure where vg stores its error logs so hope this is the right info.. it was in the log directory and was the latest dated file.. if not let me know where to locate the error log.. Thanks

vgm_log.txt

Edited by SupportTeam

What is the actual error message displayed?

Have you tried at all to isolate the problem to a particular module/user choice?

What sort of script(s) are you running on the lines at a time?

did you have a look if the system was perhaps running low on memory (or hard-disk) space?

Can you show us any of the scripts?

The problem could after all be with the scripts, not with VG...

Please .ZIP up and post (or email) the C:\TapiWrapLogMMDD.txt log file for the day on which the problems occur.

(I understand that you already have the file TapiWrapLogSelect.txt in your "C:\" as you have posted the TapiWrapLogMMDD.txt log files before... I am attaching file here again just in case)

Also please .ZIP up and post the entire MMDDvgm.txt log file (from VGs \log\ subdirectory) for the day on which the problems occur - then we can see better when the problem occurs.

When posting traces please post them as an attachment - not copy the whole lot into the message - it then makes the entire post thread easier to read. I have edited your previous post to do just that.

You may also want to read:

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1054

TapiWrapLogSelect.txt