Hello Support Team,
We are facing the next situation and we really appreaciate any help.
The PBX we are using is an Alcatel OXE (Release 5).
1. Our new IVR system consists of a stand alone PC with a Dialogic D4PCIU4SEW card installed.
2. 4 Analog lines (assigned numbers 18901, 2, 3 & 4) from the telephone system are hardwired to the above card (These lines are included in a hunting group [assigned number 18900]).
3. When calling any of these 4 lines from a telephone, the software on the PC answers the call and by voice prompt requests the user to respond by pressing keys on the telephone.
4. The PC is expecting to receive DTMF tones when the user presses keys on the phone .
5. When connecting from an analog telephone the system works correctly.
6. When connecting from a digital phone the process does not work.
7. This problem exists when calling the hunting group number (18900) and also exists when calling the individual lines (18901, 2, 3 & 4).
Please let me know if you need more information or details.