< Back to Forum

Can't Access To Dashboard

• Please log in to reply

#1 gjalil 02 December 2015 - 07:48 AM

Hi support,

I have installed and running the VG7 with Dialer but I can not access the Dashboard either locally or remotely.

However I can access to the REST API locally and remotely.

Any suggestions?
  • RestAPI.jpg
  • Dashboard.jpg

#2 SupportTeam 02 December 2015 - 09:11 AM

Please post the vgEngine trace capturing system startup. (please.ZIP up before posting)

Also please do a directory listing of the VoiceGuide's \system\web\ subdirectory and of the \system\web\dash\ subdirectory.

This looks to be running on a virtual machine. Please advise virtual machine environment.

#3 gjalil 04 December 2015 - 03:00 AM

Thanks for answering.

I delayed because we are running a campaign with the dialer and ended yesterday.

I attached the required data.

VG effectively runs on a virtual machine, have worked well for a long time without problem.
Recently we realize that there is a dashboard and we want to compare it against our statistics, or see some additional information that can help us.

Thanks,
  • Attached File  log.rar   21.78KB   71 downloads
  • Attached File  dir.txt   1.59KB   61 downloads

#4 gjalil 04 December 2015 - 04:05 AM

Virtual machine environment:

MANAGEMENT

VmWare VCenter Server 5.5 ESXi

VIRTUAL MACHINE

VG run on:

• Windows 7 Professional 32bits
  • 3Gb RAM
  • Intel Xeon CPU X5650 2.66GHz (2 processors)
  • 50Gb hard disk (35 Gb free)

#5 SupportTeam 04 December 2015 - 06:37 AM

The version used on this system is not the latest v7.5, and the dashboards are at a different address in that earlier version.

Please try

http://localhost:7140/dash_ivr_basic.html

or update system to latest version of VoiceGuide.

When installing: make sure to stop VoiceGuide service and exit all apps before running over the top of existing installation (do NOT uninstall beforehand - uninstalling will delete the config files)