VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Person Attending Falsely Detected.

Attached trace shows the situation. Same thing happened using other lines.

Line 5 started as if a person had attended before I picked up the phone (both of them ring in my desk). It always happens with the external line.

In this test I effectively picked up the external line at 20:07:35 and hung it up at 20:08:30.

Thank you for your help

65_atendio_5_soloa.zip

Are you saying that the Dialogic card reported the outgoing call as connected before you answered the call?

We have not seen this happen before - but this can be caused if the 'ringback' signal from your PBX has very long silences in between the ringbacks - then the Dialogic cad can mistake the long silence for an answered call.

Trace shows following for line 5:

200656,48 5 dial found entry: tel[9,,48992314] ann[NONE] vgs[c:\ivraplic\fuentes\llamadaatendida.vgs] am[c:\ivraplic\fuentes\llamadaatendida.vgs]

200656,48 5 dial answering machine detection disabled (see VG.INI file section [VGDialer] entry AM_DetectionMode to enable it)

200656,48 5 Dialing: 9,,48992314

200702,61 5 callstate CONNECTED 66136,1,0

200702,63 5 Live person answered, starting c:\ivraplic\fuentes\llamadaatendida.vgs

200703,69 5 [graba] Recording

200830,86 0 btn Hangup on line 5

200830,86 5 Hanging up call..

Yes, frequently, as shown in the trace, it is attended by VG before I pick it up.

If ring back style is the cause for the problems, how can I solve such problem?

For the development I'm using a Panasonic KX-td816.

Thank ypu.

Can you please post the recording of the ringback sent by the KXtd816.

(just have the first module in the script a record module).

Attached you will find a trace of a test run of my real system for a sequence of three calls, including a recorded file. I did not answer any of them before script had started.

First two calls were correctly reported as unanswered by dialogic. Third was attended while still ringing

The .wav file is the recording of this last call.

As an additional information, in the meantime, I ran PBXpert to relearn and it reported a conflict between ring back and busy tones.

Thank you for any help you can give me to solve this problem.

Ricardo Monicat.

2_ok_1_mal.zip

From the recording we can hear that the time between ringbacks is very long.

You could try to adjust the "Ringback Timeout" setting on the "Call Parameters" Tab of the Dailogic TSP Configuration:

Open Control Panel’s “Phone and Modem Options” applet, select the Advanced tab, select the Dialogic Service Provider and then click Configure. Dialogic TSP Configuration window should appear. Then press Advanced button.