VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Evaluate Expression Not Working

Hi,

I need an urgent help. My Voiceguide IVR application is not working and i have a demo presentation soon. Please kindly check my attached ZIP Voiceguide IVR application to see how you can help.

MY Problem

-----------

1). Evaluate Expression not working. I tried to check how many times a user has retried the process of entering User ID and limit it to only 1 time but That wouldnt work. Please check my script and see how u can help.

2). I am using Evaluate Expression to compare a users entered number against the information retrive from Access DB. example Evaluate Expression :

"$RV[GetUserRecord_2_1]"="$RV[AskUserPIN]"

But this is also not working. What i'm trying to achive is to compare the User entered PIN against The PIN code retrive from the datadase.

on {False} goto [userPINDontMatch]

on {True} goto [PlayDetails]

Please kindly check attached Zip containing VG Code and others for the possible errors why my code not working.

regards

Presentation.zip

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.