VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

System Won't Go Further To Record Voicemail Message

I have since applied the ktTelControl.ocx and mod'd .exe file to fix the problems I had previously reported, re: caller-id problem and the randomize problem. The background can be found in the other threads under EricGuest . These problems have been fixed, thank you.

However, I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but since then, I have come across another problem, which I didn't have before after applying the Voiceguide for Dialogic patch. I had a similar problem before under Tapi environment, but it was fixed after the Dialogic patch.

This problem is the fact that my callers cannot leave voicemail. They hear the "please leave a message after the beep" female voice prompt. But then, the systems hangs up on them. There is not even a beep. I've attached the logs, as well as my vg.ini , config.xml and configline.xml files. Attached also is the simple test script. From what I can see in the log, there is an error "RunModule Error line=1120" that might have to do with this. Please review and provide assistance.

Thanks

Eric

EricGuestVoicemailHangsUplog.zip

testvoicemailbox.zip

Just fyi,

I don't know if this last .ocx is the one with the fix, but I anyway, I tried it. I still see the "Hanging up call... [RunModule Error line=1120]", which I suspect has to do with this failure to do any recording of voicemail.

See also fluffybunny's aka Simon 's similar symptoms after applying previous modified .ocx (http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4081)

Attached are the logs.

Thanks.

Eric

P.S. I use Proline/2V, Windows 2000 SP4

EricGuestTextVoiceMailBoxlog.zip

Please try with attached OCX. This OCX removes the section of code which seems to be causing the problem here and is a bit of a quick fix - as it will effectively hard-wire the setting of silence setection level to a value of 10.

Please post trace as before.

ktTelControl_061606.zip