VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Getting A Non-fatal Error On Outbound Calls - Not Sure Why

I'm attaching some log files.

Please search in the log for ERROR 6.0.3335 which appears to be happening on my outbound calls.

I can't figure out why this error would be coming up, and while it is not fatal, I can't tell if the called user is getting the full playback that they should.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

0611tw_log10.zip

0611vgm_log10_1.zip

0611vgm_log10_2.zip

Had a look through both the 22MB and the 19MB trace files.

Logs cover 477 incoming calls and 6 outgoing calls.

The error message appears 3 times in the logs.

In all 3 cases the calls themselves did not seem affected at all. In all 3 cases the recording began fine and the call continued afterwards (you can see this by looking trough the log)

Message appeared just before the start of recording of the Answering Machine message:

080026.69 26 ERROR 6.0.3335 in CheckForAnyPlayActionsAndSetkeysIfNecessary Module ScriptRunsLib on line=60, err=9:Subscript out of range

080033.25 28 ERROR 6.0.3335 in CheckForAnyPlayActionsAndSetkeysIfNecessary Module ScriptRunsLib on line=60, err=9:Subscript out of range

080034.23 30 ERROR 6.0.3335 in CheckForAnyPlayActionsAndSetkeysIfNecessary Module ScriptRunsLib on line=60, err=9:Subscript out of range

There were no other error messages

We'll research further to see what could have possibly caused these messages to appear in the logs.

Interesting you say that because I don't explicitly have any module for recording of the answering machine message (typically used to wait for an AM to finish in the analog world).

I used to have that in my script before moving to an ISDN-PRI circuit, but I found the circuit so much better at dectecting humans vs answering machines that I took out my module to record because the ISDN line seemed to do that for me.

However, I do use two different play modules, to play an introduction to my official outbound message, one for when an answering machine is detected and one when a human is dectected. The AM one is called Play Hello Message, the assumed human answered one is called Play Hello Message Prompt.

The answering machine one (Play Hello Message) plays and has no keys PLAY ACTION keys or any other for that matter to handle input because since I know I'm in AM mode, none is expected, just a timeout 0 for when the playback finishes, to move on to the next module.

The other play module is for when a human answers and after the hello, I prompt them to press 1 to listen to the ensuing message (just in case they have to hand the phone call off to someone else).

I have attached my outbound calling script so you can see the sequence. Possibly, this might provide a clue as to why the error message:

ERROR 6.0.3335 in CheckForAnyPlayActionsAndSetkeysIfNecessary Module ScriptRunsLib on line=60, err=9:Subscript out of range

is popping up???

Thanks for your help.

3S_HotLine_Outbound.vgs

Turns out that the error message you are seeing in the trace should be just an information message and not an error type message.

The message should just indicate that there are no [PLAY ACTION ...] or [RECORD ACTION ...] type commands active at current time.

The attached update writes a different message in log file so that the word "ERROR" no longer appears there in that situation.

VgMulti_6.0.3338.zip