VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

SIP RFC3515 Refer Transfer Not Working

After installing VoiceGuide_7.1.0_plus_RFC3515.exe, I tried doing a hookflash transfer, but it doesn't work. (The regular conference option works fine.)

I attached VG logs and a WireShark capture. Thanks for your help.

BarryTrace.zip

Trace shows that the ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll file on your sysem is not the one that is distributed with the VoiceGuide_7.1.0_plus_RFC3515.exe install.

The VoiceGuide_7.1.0_plus_RFC3515.exe install has the ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll file built on August 17th. The traces show that ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll file on your system is not that file.

Please uninstall your current VoiceGuide instlal and then ensure that no DLL files are left in the main VoiceGuide directory, and then run the VoiceGuide_7.1.0_plus_RFC3515.exe install again. After install check that the ktTelDialogicHMP30.dll file installed is timestamped from August 17th, and then try running the RFC 3515 Refer transfer test again.

OK, I uninstalled, blew away the directory, then reinstalled the new version. DLLs look correct.

Still not working. Trace files attached.

Thanks again for your help.

Trace.zip

Looks like HMP does not like the format of the destination number expression: 996{17186373215}@216.48.184.52

(we would need to see the Dialogic RTF logs for more information - see Dialogic's \log\ subdirectory)

Can you try with a simpler expression (maybe just an IP address to start off with) to establish if the RFC 3515 Refer transfer works on this system for simpler cases.

Customer advised by email that the RFC 3515 Refer transfers are now working on their system.