VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Ivr Service Not Starting

Hi,

I've recently installed version 7 of VoiceGuide. We've been using version 6 on another machine. We are trying to use Version 7 on a different machine. However,the IVR service is not starting. Their are 2 error messages that appear in the Event Viewer.

The first that occurs is:

.Net Runtime 2.0 Error: EventType clr20r3, P1 vgivrservice.exe, P2 7.0.0.0, P3 46aa2176, P4 vgivrservice, P5 7.0.0.0, P6 46aa2176, P7 ec, P8 320, P9 system.argumentexception, P10 NIL.

Then the following one occurs:

Service cannot be started. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at ..OnStart(String[] args)

at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state)

Can you tell what is wrong? The Dialogic board seems installed correctly. But I haven't done this for a couple of years....

Thanks,

David Faulkner

Transomatic Corporation

Are you using the right version of Dialogic drivers? (See the Downloads page for the drivers link).

Could you also please .ZIP up and post the log files created in the VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

Are you using the right version of Dialogic drivers? (See the Downloads page for the drivers link).

Could you also please .ZIP up and post the log files created in the VoiceGuide's \log\ subdirectory.

As far as I know I'm using the correct Dialogic driver.

I've attached the logs.

ThanksVoiceGuide Log Files.zip

Traces show that you are using an old version of VoiceGuide v7.0.0 (from 2007).

Also it appears that you have v6 still installed on this system? In the same directory?

You should not have VoiceGuide v6 and v7 installed in same directory.

Best to now uninstall both v6 and v7 and ensure the entire directory C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\ is deleted.

Then uninstall the Dialogic drivers (do not save any config details) then reboot system and install the Drivers from our WWW, and the download v7 from our WWW and install. This should get your system to a working state.