VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Run-time Error 374?

I try to open the script editor and I get a run-time error 374??

Ver. 5

Anybody?

Haven't seen that one before.. What is the OS & Service Pack? Have you tried using the current 5.1 Beta ?

I have the same issue. Seems to be looking for _____ component from an earlier version. Problem has remained since 5 betas.

What Windows version / Service Pack are you using?

Does it say what component it's looking for?

Does the problem occur only with the Script Designer or does it occur with other VG apps as well?

My guess is it only happens if an older version of VG is installed and not removed first. The problem seems to only affect the script designer. as a workaround< using 4.85's designer more ore less does the trick. I want to say this started with 4.9 but I can't remember now.

The machine runs XP, SP1. VB6 Ent SP5 is also on this machine if that has any relevance.

I can't remember the exact error but it refers to a failure loading vb.UserControl.

If anybody is currently experiencing these problems please indicate the exact error message and what version of VG is used.

I have the same problem ....

I tried the old 4.9 and the 5.1.4 version on my Windows XP patched with the very last Microsoft patches (according to Windows Update), and I can't run the script editor !!!

I have the 374 error for VB.UserControl .... it says (in French) that I do not have the correct VB.UserControl version, that the application was compiled with another version ... do you have a dll to send me or something ?

Thx ... Arthur CARANTA

arthur@caranta.com

Not too sure which DLL/OCX is the problem here...

I'll attach a list of DLLs installed with VoiceGuide v5.1.4 into Windows' System32 directory - if your Window's System32 directory contains these DLLs but which have different size/date then please delete them and install VoiceGuide again.

If that does not help the only other approach I could recommend would be to re-install Windows and then install VG again...

post-2-1070497583.gif