VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

PC Screen Black

Hello;

We have a PC with two dialogic cards (N-347 D/4PCI). Everyday our PC's windows down. Pc is still working (power-on) but screen is black. When I look eventviever on PC, I see CtBusBroker warning. What occur this problem and how can we solve this. Thanks..

CtBusBroker.png

Any screen issues that occur on your system would be unrelated to Dialogic cards.

Recommend contacting whoever supplied you PC/Server.

Also, it looks like you are using a very old version of Windows, so would recommend updating to a newer version of Windows as well.

2 hours ago, SupportTeam said:

Any screen issues that occur on your system would be unrelated to Dialogic cards.

Recommend contacting whoever supplied you PC/Server.

Also, it looks like you are using a very old version of Windows, so would recommend updating to a newer version of Windows as well.

Not a screen problem, may be I told wrong. PC working but windows not working. Sometimes freezes, sometimes diseppears like in this example. I have to restart PC at that times. Thanks..

It sounds like you have some hardware related issue on your system, would recommend taking this system to your local computer repair center..

14 minutes ago, SupportTeam said:

It sounds like you have some hardware related issue on your system, would recommend taking this system to your local computer repair center..

Thanks for reply..