VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Call Url - Talk Voice 2lv + Pci Board

I have purchased a few months ago 2 of the boards stated above. I have been looking for a good software so that I may program fully customized IVR systems for 2 different companies. I've had very little luck with the software that is made for these boards from the firm Call URL. It's just not very clear as to how you go about building an IVR system with their software. Then, I came across VoiceGuide. It appears to be very easy to use as far as building a fully customized IVR. My question is this... Has anybody had any success with using the newest or past versions of VoiceGuide with any of Call URL's telephony boards? I would really like to purchase this VoiceGuide software right now, however, I have yet to get this software to output any sound over the telephone when testing any scripts (even the credit card sample script that is downloadable from VG's webiste).

I would like for someone to validate that I'm building the script(s) correctly. And that all I need is the answer whether or not the system is going to interact with correctly a Call URL telephony board.

Please advise.

Markus Rupp

I have yet to get this software to output any sound over the telephone when testing any scripts

Sounds like the cards Wave drivers are not correctly installed - can you

try removing all the wave drives on your system (including any sound card drivers) and then re-installing the wave drivers for your telephony device first. Try calling in after doing this, and if the sound can be heard over the phone you can then try to re-install your sound card drivers.

To remove other wave drivers got to Control Panel, double clock on System, select the Device Manager tab and go to Sound/Video/Game Controllers entry - then delete all other wave drivers.

You may have to disable the sound card altogether as well to stop Windows from automatically loading it's drivers - to do this just select "Disable" and then select "Uninstall" from the Device Manager.

We have not verified the operation of the CallURL boards with VoiceGuide, but they claim to use the TAPI/Wave interface in their drives, so there should be away of getting the TAPI/Wave version of VoiceGuide (current release v5.2.4) to work with them.

I tried this already and still nothing...

Any other ideas? I need to buy a program tonight! I need to get started on this.

Please inform me if this software was made to support Intel Dialogic boards??

Thanks.

VoiceGuide works very well with Intel Dialogic cards.

See our "Recommended Hardware" page for a list of Dialogic cards we recommend using with VoiceGuide.

There is a special "VoiceGuide for Dialogic" version which take advantage of more advanced Dialogic features (mainly ISDN), but the v5.2.4 of VG will work with Dialogic as well.

v5.2.4 works though TAPI drivers so theoretically any device that supports the TAPI interface should work... If you are seeing problems getting the CallURL Tapi driver working then you may want to contact CallURL about this as well.