VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Funnies When Interrupting Prompts

I have a problem where I am getting funny results when I press a key to interrupt a prompt.

I have a Play module which will be repeated if no valid entry is made, and tone 1 and tone 2 are defined to go to 2 Speak Number modules which are exectuted one after the other. (i.e. if I press 1 during the play module, the script will say "This transaction has been active for 'x' hours and 'y' seconds." and then go back to the Play module.)

If I let the wav file associated with the Play module play right through and then press 1, the script goes off and executes the 2 speak modules perfectly well.

However, if I press 1 during the wav file to interrupt it, I get very odd results ranging from missing out the first Speak Numbers module to simply hanging up the call.

The attached log file should detail whats happening.

I am running Ver 6.0.3107

0216vgm.zip

How fast is your computer? Is there anything else running on this sytem apart form VG?

Please update your system with attached version. To update existing installation place vgMulti.exe in VoiceGuide's main directory and place the ktTel file in Windows' System32 directory. Then restart VoiceGuide.

The major other difference between this version and generally available release is that this version does not create .vox files while recording, and most times does not create .vox files on disk while playing back files. (This will become part of core functionality in next general release).

vgd_6.0.3302.zip

I have same problems as it is discribed by fluffybunny on his message http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4681 ; I did as it is discribed by voice guide support

But now runtime error 429 appears on the voice guide, also there is a message that I need to edit config.xml and configline.xml in \data\subdirectory directly, then I go to configuration wizard and it says that I do not have an appropriate lisence to use this functionality , when I really have. how can I solve this problem?

Were you using VoiceGuide for Dialogic? The replacement files provided were for VoiceGuide for Dialogic installation.

Have you placed the new ktTel file in Windows32 directory, overwriting the previous file?

Have you removed the previous ktTel file from the system?

If you have done all of the above and are still having problems:

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Trace Logs, this will allow us to see what happened:

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

ktTel=10

Then try starting VG.

Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.